The Philadelphia Eagles were established in 1933 as a substitution establishment after the Frankford Yellow Jackets bombed because of liquidation. A portion of the association's greatest names played for the Eagles in the good 'ol days including Steve Van Buren, Chuck Bednarik, Sonny Jurgensen, Tommy McDonald, Pete Pihos and Norm Van Brocklin. The Eagles have verged on playing for the NFL title as of late, however their main genuine titles happened a long while prior when they won consecutive titles in 1948 and 1949 and afterward additionally won everything in 1960. Here is a glance at five things you likely don't think about the Philadelphia Eagles.
- The main misfortune in a title game at any point endured by unbelievable Green Bay Packers lead trainer Vince Lombardi came in the 1960 NFL Championship Game on account of the Philadelphia Eagles.
- The last pass finished by incredible Eagles quarterback Roman Gabriel went to Vince Papale who might later be played by entertainer Mark Wahlberg in the 2006 Disney film named 'Invulnerable'.
- Philadelphia Eagles guarded back Bill Bradley was the main NFL player to at any point lead the association in capture attempts two seasons in succession. การออกกำลังกาย
- The Philadelphia Eagles were the first, thus far just, NFL group to win consecutive NFL Championship Games while holding the adversary to no focuses. The Eagles crushed the Chicago Cardinals 7-0 in the 1948 title game and afterward won the 1949 NFL title game by a score of 14-0 over the Los Angeles Rams.
- Prior to the 1996 season, the Philadelphia Eagles changed their authority tones from Kelly Green to Midnight Green.
The Philadelphia Eagles have one of the more drawn out group narratives in the entirety of the National Football League. During their over seventy years in proficient football they have been associated with a considerable lot of the most paramount minutes in the association. The Eagles have had various significant players throughout the long term, numerous who have proceeded to turn out to be fairly amazing. The group is a significant piece of the city of Philadelphia and will remain so for a long while.